WOMEN'S MEDITATION RETREAT
ON BEING UNF_CKWITHABLE
- Unf_ckwithable: (adj.) When you are truly at peace and in touch with yourself, and nothing anyone says or does bothers you, and no negativity or drama can touch you. ~ fb/theidealist
April 21-23, 2107
Ananda Center Laurelwood, Oregon
Arrive: 3:30 pm Friday
Depart: 1:30 pm Sunday
Retreats are an integral part of the spiritual path. They are a safe haven free of the distractions and habits of your daily life that allow for a continuity of time and place where deeper meditation and deeper practice can happen. To make progress on the path we need these periods of longer practice.
There are all kinds of meditation retreats: big, small, lecture, sitting, silent, service…
ON BEING UNF_CKWITHABLE is a PRACTICE RETREAT. A unique opportunity to:
Learn traditional and modern methods of mind training to help you become the master of your mind.
Practice shifting powerful, long-standing patterns of thought and emotion that trap you in reactivity.
Develop the skills you need to remain unflappable no matter what gets triggered inside you, or what toxicity, drama, or catastrophe surrounds you.
Women's Retreats are uniquely precious. I hope you can take advantage of this weekend to enfold yourself in the support and acceptance of other women who struggle with the same things as you. Learn how to establish yourself firmly in wisdom, kindness, clarity, gentleness and humor—the keys to becoming unapologetically UNF_CKWITHABLE.
- Pricing: Private rooms do not have private baths. It's dormitory style bathrooms.
- Meals: Yummy vegetarian with vegan and gluten free options avialble at each meal.
- Refunds: Available until April 1.
- Subscribers: Just a friendly reminder, "Subscriber Discounts" are not available for retreats.
Ananda Center Laurelwood (map)
Return to Class List