BEGINNING MEDITATION WORKSHOP- CHICAGO & HOUSTON
BEGINNING MEDITATION WORKSHOP
Saturday, January 20
9:00 - 3:30 pm
Temple of Kriya Yoga, Chicago
Saturday, January 27
9:00 - 3:30
If meditation is on your list of goals for 2018, this class will teach you everything you need to know to become a successful meditator and start reaping the benefits of meditation in your life.
You will receive a thorough grounding in the basics of meditation and learn four main types of meditation: Breath, Mindfulness, Visualization, and Mantra so you can choose the style that fits best with your lifestyle and personality.
You will learn:
- What meditation really is.
- Benefits of Meditation.
- Correct posture and the best posture for you.
- How, when and where to meditate.
- Techniques to Calm the Mind,
- Meditations to relax the body and improve sleep
- Meditations to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Tips to sustain a successful home practice.
- A Meditation Routine that fits your lifestyle and personality.
Experience how just a few minutes of meditation each day will reduce stress, relieve anxiety, help you sleep, calm the mind, relax the body, reduce cravings, improve your attitude, improve your relationships, and begin to transform your life.
- Meditation brings calm, serenity, equanimity, tranquility, harmony and happiness.
- Meditation gives us tools to cope with life and liberates us from old patterns of thinking and behavior that no longer serve us.
Let 2018 be the year you begin, or re-establish, a personal meditation practice!
As a participant of this workshop you will also be given two weeks of free access to the Meditation Momma Online Content with over 100 Instructional Videos, Meditations, and Teachings.
Meditation Momma Online Subscribers, this class is eligible for your Subscriber Discount! Don't forget to use it!
TEMPLE OF KRIYA YOGA ~ CHICAGO (map)
1207 DUNLAVY ~ HOUSTON (map)
Return to Class List