TUESDAY EVE GROUP MEDITATION ~ Oregon
Tuesdays 7:00 - 8:00 pm
6 weeks April 10 - May 22
Sachi Wellness Center
No class May 1
Meditation: 7:00 - 8:00pm
Optional Overtime Confab 8:00-8:25pm
Join us for this friendly, easy going, and highly effective Group Meditation.
This six week series will focus on:
- Practices to bring deep relaxation to the body,
- Techniques to quiet the mind,
- Meditations to bring mindful presence to the breath.
- Opening to the experience of stillness, awareness and presence.
- Using an understanding of the principles of Karma to help us deepen our meditation practice both on and off the cushion.
Once a week makes a difference!
Traditionally, group meditations are an integral part of any practice. Why? Because meditating together creates a field that enhances everyone's experience. Join us to help revive your personal practice or to reap the unique benefits that come from meditating with a group of like-minded individuals.
Group meditation is your chance to:
Release built up stress and tension so you can relax the body and quiet the mind.
Rebalance and find calm centering.
- Return home ready to handle whatever comes your way with equanimity, clarity, and wisdom.
NEW! Overtime Confab*
For those who can stay a little longer, this is a chance to ask questions and engage in some informal discussion and teaching. It's turning out to be the best part of the evening!
*Confab informal (Confabulation): an informal private conversation or discussion.
Some previous meditation experience recommended. If brand new to meditation consider taking the HOW TO MEDITATE series.
Online Subscribers, remember to enter your discount code at checkout to receive your 15% discount!
SACHI WELLNESS CENTER ~ WEST LINN, OREGON (map)
Return to Class List