Saturday, October 28, 2023
6:00–7:15pm PT / 9:00 ET
If you feel/believe/know that there is some part of us that continues on, even after the physical body dies, I invite you to join us for this beautiful annual ritual.
During the sign of Scorpio, with the full moon in Taurus, it is said the veil between the worlds—physical world and spirit world—are the thinnest of the year. Which means our thoughts and blessings travel more easily and immediately into the spirit realm. It also explains why in many religions and cultures the world over, this time of year is considered a most auspicious time to share blessings with loved ones, friends, and even pets, who have departed from the earth plane.
- Gives you the chance to communicate things you wish you had said.
- Helps neutralize regrets for things you did or didn’t say, did or didn’t do.
- Is a time to share your blessings.
- Helps bring you peace, tranquility, comfort and closure.
- Leaves you feeling connected and blessed.
This year, you are encouraged to have with you:
- A picture of your loved one, friend, or pet. It’s okay to use a picture on your phone.
- A five dollar bill. Or several one dollar bills.
Love is eternal.
You will meet again those that you love.