6 weeks Jan 11 – Feb 15
Fridays 9:00 – 10:30am
Hamsa Meditation Center
Come learn the basics of astrology. It’s so much fun!
- About the twelve signs of the zodiac,
- Which ones are compatible and why,
- What the main characteristics of each sign are.
The class is taught in a way that serves visual, kinesthetic, and audio learners so you can get a grasp of the material in a way that’s compatible with your learning style. We will use an understanding of your personal sign and its relationship to the 12 zodiac signs as the velcro that will help you retain all the other information we will be covering. It’s always a fun class!
What does Astrology have to do with meditation?
- It’s quite insightful and fun to see how this little bit of knowledge can give you a way to understand the people in your life in a way that makes it easier to be less judgmental and more accepting.
- It’s another tool in your toolbox to help you detach and take things less personally so you can figure out how to interact more harmoniously with the people in your life.
- It teaches you a language of symbols that gives you a way to understand principles that are not easily conveyed by words.
My teacher used to say, take it with a grain of salt, and I do. And I hope you will too. BUT I have also found it to be fun, extremely insightful and so very, very useful when dealing with people I found confusing or challenging.
I hope you can join me!