Thursdays, October 12, 19
3:00–6:00pm PT / 5 CT / 6 ET
Online with Caren Prentice
Learn how to teach the transformative R.A.I.N. technique.
This workshop is specifically for graduates of the Hamsa Meditation Teacher Training Program.
You know the R.A.I.N. technique—it’s hopefully become an intuitive part of your meditation practice—and now you’re ready to teach it. This workshop is designed to give you the skills and awareness you need to teach the technique in three very different situations, that require different approaches:
- in a workshop setting,
- as an organic part of a class, and
- on the spot to someone in need.
We will explore different methods for teaching each element of the technique in a way that is safe, interactive, gentle, and effective, for students of different experience levels, personalities, and backgrounds.
You will learn:
- The origins and history of the R.A.I.N. Technique.
- The purpose, importance , and evolution of each element in the technique.
- A variety of ways to present and teach the material.
- How to teach in a way that is interactive, engaging, and experiential.
As an added bonus, you’ll receive a handout you can give to your students, when teaching R.A.I.N. in the future.
I hope you can join me and your fellow teachers for this first Continuing Education Training! ♥