New Meditate Online Program begins April 21!
We’re currently transitioning to a new platform that will allow us to sync the online content with current classes. You will now be able to practice the meditations and techniques we are learning in class in your daily meditation. If you struggle to keep up a daily meditation practice this could help to get that daily practice going.
New enrollment opens April 21.
Current subscribers will continue to have access to all the online content.
Welcome to the new Meditate Online Program.
We heard you! You want:
- Support to get on the cushion and meditate.
- Inspiration, to help you meditate regularly.
- Easy access to your favorite meditations.
Designed specifically for Caren’s students, the online subscription program:
- Complements both online and in-person classes.
- Offers a full library of techniques and meditations,
- Gives discounts on classes and workshops
- Includes free admission to four annual events.
When you led us through each of our senses, when we got to taste, I had the sudden impression of the word "sorrow”. Sorrow I could taste… it made sense. I was steeping in sorrow of the past (mistakes) and dread of the future (empty nest) instead of just living joyously in the present.
If MEDITATE is on your list of goals, you have found a treasure trove to help you. We've got a growing library of meditations for you to choose from that adapt to your mood and timeframe; tutorials to help you learn the techniques, and teachings that help you get happier.