Teaches Yoga Classes for Meditators
Agnieszka, affectionately known to her students as, Mishka, has been teaching HATHA YOGA for over twenty years. She is an impeccably trained, highly regarded, teacher of teachers as well as her own yoga students. We are so lucky to have her as a member of our team here at Hamsa!
The breadth of her understanding of:
- the intricacies of human anatomy and the different types of physical bodies and how asana interacts with each,
- the multiple layers of body, subtle body, and mind that combine within each asana,
- how the breath interfaces with the physical and subtle bodies in each asana,
- the macro and micro adjustments available to enhance each person’s experience,
- yogic principles and philosophy…
….combined with her love of yoga, meditation, and teaching, give her a unique agility to teach and adapt to each person’s needs and abilities.
Agnieszka’s teaching style balances gentle strength with inner softness and a great sense of humor. She combines an emphasis on alignment, with slow, mindful movement, and awareness of the breath, to help you release unnecessary tension in the body and bring calmness to your mind. Agnieszka’s kindness, attentiveness, and enthusiasm, create a warm and encouraging atmosphere that allows her students to find a genuine compassion and acceptance of themselves and their abilities.
When not teaching, Agnieszka can be found adventuring in nature or traveling to Poland to visit family.