5 weeks. April 3 – May 1
Wednesdays, 7:00 – 8:30pm
Hamsa Meditation Center
The emphasis of this Introductory class is to give you time-tested tools and techniques to help you feel confident you know what you’re doing whether you sit to meditate on your own or join a group meditation.
You will receive a thorough grounding in the basics of meditation common to all traditions and learn four main types of meditation: Mindfulness, Breath, Visualization, and Mantra so you can choose the style that fits best with your lifestyle and personality.
You will learn:
- What meditation really is,
- Benefits of meditation,
- Correct posture and the best posture for you,
- Techniques to Calm the Mind,
- Meditations to calm the mind and relax the body,
- Meditations to reduce stress and anxiety,
- Tips to sustain a successful home practice.
- A Meditation Routine that fits your lifestyle and personality.
You will experience how meditation:
- Reduces stress, relieves anxiety, improves sleep, calms the mind, relaxes the body, reduces cravings, improves your attitude, improves your relationships, and begins to transform your life.
- Brings calm, serenity, equanimity, tranquility, harmony and happiness.
- Gives us tools to cope with life and liberates us from old patterns of thinking and behavior that no longer serve us.
As a member of this class you will also be given six weeks of free access to the Meditation Momma Online Content with over 100 Instructional Videos, Meditations, and Teachings.
Meditation Momma Online Subscribers, this class is eligible for your Subscriber Discount! Don’t forget to use it!