8 weeks, September 11 – October 30
Mondays 9:30–10:15am PT / 11:30 CT / 12:30 ET
Online with Agnieszka (Mishka) Miskiewicz
Chair Yoga for Meditators!
If getting up and down from the floor is a struggle—yet you love and miss the spacious, clear, aliveness a good yoga session brings—this is the class for you!
- NO pretzel poses,
- NO need to figure out how to get down on the floor,
- NO need to figure out how to get back up from the floor.
- NO worries about trying to balance in a standing pose.
Chair yoga is exactly that—we do yoga while sitting in a chair! And, full disclosure. if we do stand, we always use the chair, or a wall, for support and balance.
If you’ve been wanting to experience the benefits of our Yoga for Meditators classes—where we use mindful attention to explore different ways to create more space for the breath in our bodies—but couldn’t because of injuries, aches, or stiffness, we’re offering this class just for you!
Now you can experience the benefits of traditional yoga and improve your strength, flexibility, and breath, while reducing mental stress and physical tension.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 yoga blocks or thick books
- yoga strap or long bathrobe tie
- a wall nearby
- laptop or tablet propped where you can see it.
If you don’t have these exact items, don’t let that stop you from joining us. Agnieszka will suggest other everyday items that will also work.
How to participate online:
- You will receive a confirmation email once you register for the class. An email with the zoom link will arrive a few days later.
- We will also email you the zoom link 30 minutes before each class.
- If for some reason you don’t get your confirmation email, please notify us as quickly as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
DROP IN option available only to students who have taken the class previously.